We have a great opportunity to offer a shot at a challenging assignment at one of our interesting and important customers.
We believe that You as a candidate has:
Experience from coordinating and consolidating technical information in complex capital projects. Experience in Electrical Engineering and with an interest in structuring information and documentation. Training in the design/drafting in ePLAN is mandatory but this can be completed shortly after start. Experience from design/drafting of electrical systems in ePLAN is desirable. Good written and oral communication skills in English.
The tasks shall include but not limited to:
Support our customers project organization with preparing electrical design documentation:
• Support the Technical Content Management with structuring and creating information in PLM and EAM systems within the scope of project.
• Collect and organize electrical documentation including:
• Structure documentation by linking documents to the facility breakdown structure.
• Determine where documentation needs to be complemented or updated.
Required education background and professional experience
• Engineering degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
• Good knowledge in applicable standards for electrical installations.
• Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
• Ability to work effectively in and with team(s).
• Uses initiative to identify and resolve problems/issues and has good judgement.
To ensure the quality of the recruitment process with us and enable good communication with our applicants, we ask you to submit your application in English digitally via our recruitment system on the website. www.odigo.se
We reject all offers of advertising and recruitment assistance in connection with this advertisement.
Questions are answered by Emil Borgman, 0734-32 03 17 or email@example.com